Phimosis or Frenulum Brave Issue?! (Pictures)

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Ive always thought that I may have has some form of phimosis and that with some cream treatment it would loosen up and be ok. However as my foreskin has loosened up I now think that the main cause to my problems may be that I have a short Frenulum.

This makes me nervous about persuing any sexual encounters as the only time I have ever has sex I tore my Frenulum.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Luke, please don't despair. There may be a reasonably straightforward treatment for you. When I saw your photo on the left it looks clear that you do have Frenulum Breve (note the spelling). wink

My immediate thought for a solution was frenuloplasty, but I wanted to sure so I Iooked it up - and lo and behold I found the following link!. It's a well written and very helpful article which I'm sure you'll find helpful.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2002/feb/28/healthandwellbeing.health2

Please let me know what you think.

Christopher

• Posted

Luke, my reply is being moderated because it includes a link. I hope it's accepted and will apear tomorrow. I too would have sent you a PM, but couldn't find an option to do that.

Kolonelgreen, can you help me?

Christopher

• Posted

Thanks, that link was really insightful. I am planning on seeing my GP, however I worry how long a waiting list would be for such a procedure.  I would just like this to be put right ASAP.
    • Posted

When you see your GP he or she may refer you to a urologist first. This is what my doctor did after she examined the state of my foreskin following a frightening incident of paraphimosis. Sadly I had to be circumcised - but it was done within three weeks.

It's probably best that if you mention frenuloplasty you only do so tentatively because doctors quite rightly must make a diagnosis of their own first.

Please keep us up to date, Luke. I wish you a speedy and successful conclusion to your problem.

Christopher

• Posted

You have nice penis. Just wait as much as possible. Don't go under cut so easy. I'm so sad that I've done it to me.

• Posted

Hey dude I had the same phimosis problem, do you think I'll tear my frenulum when I have sex?? 

• Posted

Hi, I have been searching for some info/help regarding my tight foreskin, and found this forum. I notice that the thread is two years old though, so I'm not sure if it's still active. Also, is it OK to post photos? Many thanks, David.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.