Phone number or email address to contact the moderator

Posted , 5 users are following.

I would like to contact the moderator on the forum. I've been on here for over a year. I am so grateful to whoever started this site. It's really helped me. I have nothing to complain about or complain about about anyone. But I feel that there are a small minority that need help and are being missed. Not me btw. 

I will explain after I can speak to the moderator and I think you will all agree with my concern x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi paper.....Go to the post that TRE123 started and at the bottom of the thread....Emis Moderator is there.....click on his name and then you will see the envelope at the top to send a message.

I sent a message to him yesterday....concerning one of my new threads I started that got erased...i was curious as to WHY.  

His name is "Alan".....he DID respond - it took 24 hours thou.

I'm sure if you ask his for his number he will provide it.....but you have to be patient.

Hope you are feeling better today!

• Posted

The post that the moderator commented on was "How do I not drink with my collegues...."  it is the last post in that thread started by tre123
  • Posted

Thanks lovely misssy. Will try and find xx
  • Posted

I'm guessing that you are speaking in reference to myself? I'm willing to discuss anything, if it will help my friend's life being saved smile
  • Posted

I'm guessing that you are speaking in reference to myself? I'm willing to discuss anything, if it will help my friend's life being saved smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.