PHOTOS: Are these organisms or just debris?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been extremely ill ever since I hundreds of repeat exposures to bug bites, rodent feces, and an international traveler who had two severe mysterious illnesses.  The bugs include mosquitoes that may have been breeding in indoor water.

I don't know if any of the following pics contain clues about my illness, or if these are merely debris, stringy mucus, etc. Can I please have your opinion on that?  If you think these are organisms, can you guess at the species?  That maybe difficult or impossible because I didn't know how to stain these.

These examples come from nasal mucus, eye mucus, urine, skin, blood, etc.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

NOTE:  The pics posted in the opposite sequence that I was expecting.  The nasal mucus are the last two rows or collages, for example, preceded by eye mucus, urine, etc.
  • Posted

Hi,

I've got two more pics. This time there is a "scale" included. 

Regarding the pic with the darker background:  I don't know if the object ends near the top of the pic, or if it goes beyond.  These were within some eye mucus, and difficult to focus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.