Photos of my foot week 2

Posted , 5 users are following.

It really is quite weird sharing photos of your foot isn't it! Anyway here it is without the dressing, and a view of the incisions

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Wow looks amazing, and no swelling!!! I can't wait to see mine properly now, so pleased for you smile
    • Posted

It is actually a bit swollen especially between the incisions, but early days!
  • Posted

Wow that looks awesome!! I have allot bigger incision hope mine looks tha t good!
  • Posted

Was that minimally invasive surgery --it looks amazing --I'm having my bandages off next Tuesday -hope it will look like that but I doubt it!
    • Posted

Yes it was, I had traditional surgery on my left foot in 2001, he did a great job but I found the recovery very hard, so I searched out MIS for this one, its been a lot easier.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.