Physical anxiety symptoms everyday! I’m sick and tired of it

Posted , 6 users are following.

everyday i have been experiencing a different anxiety symptom. i was ok for one week and this week im feeling terrible. i have been obsessing over my heart and breathing . for two days now it has been my breathing. i feel like my chest is tight , im not taking in enough breaths , sometimes ill get a bit dizzy bc i feel like im hyperventilating . i just feel like im controlling my breath. my body feels tense and on constant stress even though im not anxious .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Are you burping a lot? You may want to get checked out for acid reflux. "Silent reflux" may not cause pain but may give you these sensations. I was told that the nerves for the stomach and lungs are grouped close together and that sometimes digestive issues can cause the out of breath sensation. when inflamed the brain confuses the signals. You can also get chest tightness due to spasms and soreness from constantly over breathing.

• Posted

i do burp. not out of the ordinary though. i just feel like im over breathing and its making my chest and back sore. like im so concentrated on my breathing that im controlling it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.