Physical symtoms of anxcity

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please help what physical symtoms do people get please of anxcity ?? X

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Do you really want a long list of what people experience with their anxiety?

You'll start to think you have them all!

You're better off discussing your feelings / symptoms with your GP and seeing if they will either give you meds or refer you to talking therapy. Personally meds do wonders for me and have taken most of the anxiety / deoression away.

• Posted

No but i want to no that mine are normal yensing the throat and fluttering in my chest and stomach im on sertraline x
    • Posted

Yep, they are all part of it smile I have a substantial amount of heart palpitations each day and have had extensive tests done by the hospital twice and given the all clear. Beta blockers have helped control It a little.

I tried sertraline, but it really didn't agree with me. I'm on Citalopram at the moment which my body seems to accept so I'm sticking with it for now.

SSRI's can make you feel sick so no panic there and they also can cause palpitations so you're ok. You're heat is the most resilient muscle and can take it so you shouldn't worry.

• Posted

Ok thanks tom i was on citalopram but they changed me to sertraline thanks for ur help i go away in 2 week im on week 9 of meds and was hoping id feel better not that i havent improved
    • Posted

Yeah you'll be fine, honesty. I went to Florida in December and almost completely forgot my symptoms. Just switch off, keep on the meds and have a good time. That's what we are here for smile

Your symptoms are all a result of anxiety and none of them will harm you. Remember that and you will soon feel better.

Have a nice time away

• Posted

Thankyou tom :-) uve been alot of helpi will thanks
  • Posted

Oh God my friend if you have anxiety YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ASK THAT
    • Posted

I wanted to no actually that mine was same as other people
    • Posted

As well as being a victim of the black dog as Winstone Churchill called it I have worked with suffers and no two people are the same, some blame them selves some blame others so surrender to God others blame him, some get aggressive because you cant cope some retire into there shells. The only thing that is absolute is the times when you are well , with a little effort LIFE IS SO WONDERFUL but even there you have to note the word EFFORT
    • Posted

Don't worry, they are. In fact, I've seen much worse symptoms from many many other users in this site. In reality, yours are tame lol. Chin up
  • Posted

Hi Brodielor, your on the door step now, to really start seeing the meds working, 4 weeks ago I wanted to up and move to the uk, from ireland regardless of weather it was right or not. On week 12 now 

The list of side effects, from cits, I dont think there was one I didnt get, intrusive thoughts being the worst of them, tension headaches, tense jaw, dizzy, sleep was all over the place, hated daylight, noise, still have a problem with certain noise's.

I have a noisey, neighbour, whom I plan on taking legal action against, which is why I ended up ill again, I got fixated on it. Now certain noises can set me off, Im constantly listening even though I'm suppose to be stepping away from it, untill I;m better

Any stick with it your almost there now, Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.