Posted , 3 users are following.

can anyone tell me what kind of prolapse this is and what grade ? tia image

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    only a Urogynacologist can give you that advice hu n. I'd say no and only if it's really affecting your life.

    it looks like a bladder and bowel prolapse but I'm not medically trained to grade it .


    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      thanks for reply i saw dr sshe says its bladder prolapse, i am anxious ti see my surgeon as he used mesh so surely it shouldnt have prolapsed. i think its my weight matbe it couldnt hold. i am emotional wreck right now

      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up