PID

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi so i am 19 years old and at the age of 16 i was having sex stupidly and felt burning and i automatically knew it was an STD that moment , i went to hospital next day due to abdominal paid they diagnosed me wity chyamydia and PID . before that i have been to the doctor and was clear . so basically caught PID over night i jus want to know will this one short episode of affected my fertility ? i never tried to get pregant but im afraid to try. i know my body and i get immidate symptoms wen something is wrong , i got it treated the endr say ! thabk you any helpppp???

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

no when its treated early it causes no lasting damage iv had it twice and have had 4 children

• Posted

how long did you have it for ? and how long did it take you to conceive??

• Posted

i had it for a year the first time round they couldnt find a cause so eas basically put on loads of different antibiotics as all tests came back negative for stds and infections and i conceived straight away first time trying the second time around the second time around i had it for about 6 months and was caused by bacterial vaganosis i concieved within 2 months after treatment

• Posted

never had a problem getting pregnant after having pid like i said had 4 children an carried full term with no complications

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.