pilocarpine and fatigue

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all. Hope this finds you well. Sorry to be blasting this forum with so many posts. Seems i know so little about what is going on. Its a bit scary and overwhelming. What makes it a bit weirder is that i did not get the Sjögrens diagnosis from either there A&B blood test and the lip biopsy. But im still left with very dry mouth. Burning nasal passages etc. Also noticed my skin is getting a bit flakey near my eyebrow.

I had a question about Pilocarpine- Salagen. Im taking 5mg x 4 per day. On my 3rd week. Cant say i have felt anything yet. But has anyone experienced fatigue on this stuff? I did not have this kind of fatigue thats for sure before i started taking this stuff. I think it is listed as a side effect. If you had fatigue, did it ever pass? So is it something you get used to? Oh boy if im this tired on this stuff then I don't know.

My leg muscles and arm muscles also very tired. Hard to say if thats from the pilocarpine or then just unconditioning, fibromyalgia stuff. Love to hear your experiences. Thank you!

C

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.