Pilonidal burst help me please

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone i need somehelp , last week my butt was hurting and when i checked it 2 days ago 1 side of my butt was like red and was bigger , now yesterday after pooing my butt was hurting i was scared first after seeing blood at where the pain was , after that i took an bath and cleaned it , it doesnt hurt at all now theres just like a bit of pus or whatever that is coming out when i sit for an long time, after feeling/touching my butt at where it was hurting it still felt like there was an big pimple but softly and not hurting at all , now please tell me i dont have to do such surgery's since im so scares of such things im 16 , im sorry for my bad english and all these bad words please help me thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.