Pilonidal Sinus - It's ruining my career

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello

I'm 28 years of age and a graphic designer. I had the surgery 4 times for pilonidal sinus and twice with in last year. Now its back again...my surgeon suggests me not to sit for long hours which i can't possiby do..my job requires it. This codition is ruining my career. its painful but more than that its depressing and frustratin.

Now please i'd like someone to suggest me a permanent solution to this. I'd be more then thankful..its draining me

I've got all my reports and MRI also if anyone needs to see my case.

PLEASE HELP!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Not sure where you live but we paid privately for an amazing surgeon in London, Emin Carapeti. Best money we have ever spent, gave him his life back
    • Posted

i'm from Karschi, Pakistan. I'm ready to travel any day whenever i find the best doctor. can you please tell if it was the surgery or any other method to cure this?

and can i've the details of the doctor please?

Have a nice day

Thank you

• Posted

Hello! My son had complex pilonoidal sinus, two previous ops that didn't work. This surgeon was amazing, he did excision of whole area again, stitched up halfway of depth and I cleaned and packed and dressed it daily for him. Keep hair free, regular checks in first few weeks but kept very clean and dry, definitely have to make sure really good after care, maybe member of the family to do it? It has to be done every single day but it was so worth it . It worked ! Google the doctor for his email, Emin Carapeti, works at London Bridge Hospital.

Good luck!

• Posted

Thank you so much

I really appriciate all this

God Bless smile

• Posted

I wish you all the luck in sorting it out!

Best wishes

• Posted

This may not solve the long term issue of the sinus but my work have bought me an electronic standing and sitting desk, i also have an abscess and it's the only way I am managing to work..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.