pimple all over my skin

Posted , 4 users are following.

I thought it was a teenage stage when I first realize this on face, I didn't use anything but now iam 23 year old I noticed that this pimples has all over my body and they have something like discharge so when they disappear they left black spots, so please can u advise me what to u so that I could be beautiful and smooth like other people.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like it may be foliculitis which is treated with antibiotics. I would go see your dr. and have it checked out
  • Posted

All I can advise is regular baking soda baths. (one third of a cup)  Or wash with water from a basin and add a couple of spoonfulls.  

Try to watch your diet.  Also important are enough rest and avoid stress.  

• Posted

If it hasn't cleared-up by now you do definitely do need to seek the advice of your doctor.

The problem sounds very much Acne-related for which hydrochortisone cream may well be considered to be the best treatment, however it will be important for your doctor to check if there is any underlying condition there and treat that too.

Please let me know how you go on.

• Posted

Thnx very much, I will dry all this, and I promise that I will let u know when iam OK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.