Pimple and Acne Problems

Posted , 29 users are following.

Hi. I am a 14 year old girl and I am having pimple problems. I get bullied a lot at school because of this. My mom said that it’s normal for teenagers like me to get pimples, but in my case, I don’t think it is anymore. Pimples are everywhere in my face. I even get them on my back sometimes. My friends are using a product that helps with pimples and told me to go ahead and try it. But when I asked my parents about it, they didn’t allow me and told me that the product may make the situation worse. They told me to go natural, but I don’t have a clue on what to do and how to do it. Please help me

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My 14 years old sister is having the same problem, the treatment that has worked the best for her is DermalMD acne treatment. 
  • Posted

Many acne products contain ingredients that dry the skin, so always use a moisturizer that minimizes dryness and skin peeling. Look for "noncomedogenic" on the label, which means it should not cause acne. There are moisturizers made for oily, dry, or combination skin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.