Pimple curiosity

Posted , 3 users are following.

So it's been about several months since I had these pimples on my thigh or what it looks like a stain. I am a bit curious since in my head I think or std but nevertheless, I've always used a condom. I just want to know what should be done and what exactly is it. Thanks I would much appreciate it

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

this is how it looks like 
  • Posted

Ingrown hairs
    • Posted

Ingrown hair huh how can you tell if it's that? Thanks for the reply by the way. But is there a difference with folliculitis?

• Posted

I agree, ingrown hair or folliclitus, just visit you gp and ask for fucidin cream... it has an antibiotic through it. Some people just clean the area and pop them and clean it out, but that someone I’m not telling you to do. My skin is a nightmare when it comes to body trimming and shaving. Yours might be the same. You might be better using hair removable cream or just a body trimmer that doesn’t cut the hair so short. 
    • Posted

Thanks , but I dont shave that's the thing last time I shaved my thigh was probably 8 or 6 years ago. I am a bit worry if its folliculitis.

• Posted

I was hoping if someone can atleast help me identify this thanksss

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.