pimple looking things near my vagina

Posted , 2 users are following.

i just turned 18 !! and have NEVER been sexually active with anyone, i noticed about a year ago or two that i had these little balls of what looked like puss near my vagina, i thought it would get better but its still there and now im really worried, i know i shouldve gone to a doctor by now but im really scared of facing the facts, please someone help me identify what this is 😕image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Do they hurt or feel raw? Have they grown bigger since the first time you noticed these formations?

• Posted

no theyre the same size, dont hurt or anything, not irritating either

• Posted

At a glance they look like Bartholin's gland cysts. They are quite common and usually they don't cause any serious problems, but they could get inflamed, grow bigger and cause discomfort. To be 100% sure better take an appointment to your doc.

• Posted

very firm, when i squeeze them they start getting veiny and i feel some discomfort

• Posted

Better don't try to squeeze them out, just leave them, because in this way they could get inflamed. If you want to get rid of them, just ask a doctor to drain them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.