Pimple @ penis head! wart, ppp, fordyce?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone.

Just woke up earlier today with this little fella saying hello to me... I'm quite anxious about it, although I just made my std checkup a week ago and was everything fine. Didn't have any sex without condom for 5 months, and no sex at all for the last 3 months. whats could it be? i do have both ppp and fordyce spots on my penis, but this is new for me...

thanks in advance

imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Nobody? 😦

• Posted

it is actually quite common to get spots on the penis just like any other area of skin if it looks like a pimple i would re access in a couple of days it dosnt look like anything to rush to a doctors for un less it looks like a blister or multiplies or becomes painful etc

• Posted

hi Kim, thanks for the reply.

It looks more like a tiny zit than a blister. I even touched it roughly and it didn't burst.

What should I do if it stays the same after a week (doesn't grow, multiply, hurt, itch but also doesn't decrease)?

• Posted

id say give it a few days sew wat happens u can always visit a doctor for peace of mind

• Posted

hey any FEEDBACK? im having the same issue cant seem to find anyone else talking about it i also have fordyce spots and ppp and the same tiny little fella im also very germaphobic i wear condoms but i have only had unprotected sex 2 times this year and i knew my partners

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.