Pimples/blisters on the top of my foot are growing/getting worse?

Posted , 3 users are following.

As you can see in the pictures below, one of the pictures where it has date 20/October is when i first noticed it, i think it started a little bit earlier some days before maybe, but as of 20/October i have been observing it getting worse i think

Does anyone have any idea what this is and what the cause is ? thank you in advance!

imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i get something very similar please let me know if you find anything.

• Posted

Did you have an insect bite or sting? or had some abrasion to your foot?

It looks as though you may have had a tiny break in the skin...probably too small to even notice and you have a viral rash.Dont worry about it....just keep it clean and dont pick at it or burst those blisters. It should just clear gradually but may take a few days .

If however it hasnt cleared in 2 months or more appear on your body or you start to feel unwell then you need to see a doctor for an opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.