pimples or bumps on my vagina ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello, someone please help it's been four weeks since these bumps have appeared. I've already gotten tested and the results came back negative I have no sexual disease. But these bumps are still here. I've tried almost everything I was even prescribed a pill and ointment by my doctor. But no luck also I have no itching, stinging there's no irritation so is it an STD or just an infection ?

please help anyone ?!?!?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It might be Molluscum Contagiosum.

• Edited

I'd agree with john. It looks like quite extensive molluscum, possibly made worse by shaving the area. You should trim the pubic hair with scissors, if you wish, but not shave the area to avoid it spreading.

If you've had a full screen for STDs including HIV, syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia- great. You need to alert your partner/s that they need to get checked for STDs as well, including molluscum.

Licensed products include podophyllotoxin & imiquimod, but you'll need a prescription. Alternatives from your local pharmacist, drugstore or online include 10% potassium hydroxide.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

this looks like a really bad case of folliculitis -could be folliculitis barbae. I also had something similar, but not as many lesions. you should stop shaving completely, for at least 2-3 months. you need to get your doctor to prescribe you an antibiotic ointment. because your case is bad, they should prescribe you an oral antibiotic as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.