Pinching Sensation in Penis, Scrotum & Perenium?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey guys,

Im new here and don't really have anyone to turn to and reddit was actually harder to get answers so ill ask on here. Its been at least 2 weeks since i have these sensations of pinching/spasm or jolt feeling in my penis and sometimes scrotum and perineum depending how i sit. I went to my pcp thinking it was a uti of some sort and did a urine test and it came negative. She told me that she would send my urine to the lab just in case there was something they can detect. I guess they havent found nothing so thats clear. I also thought it could be my prostate and i questioned her but she told me its a given that young men wouldnt get prostate cancer and if i have prostitis i would've had a painful ejaculation but i didn't. My pcp actually wanted refer to see a urologist but i told her i would wait since i also have other doctor appointments and a lot of masters course work. I will have to call my pcp to refer to a urologist soon but I'm nervous of what they might do. I'm starting to think these pinching feelings are from peudenal nerves but how do i get that? i haven't really cycled much since last month and that was only a couple days and then i stopped. This is clearly irritating than painful but it had to happen to a spot where it matters most in a man. i am Turing 30 in 17 days and wonder maybe this is due to aging or it is nerve damage or irritation. i recently master bated again and it did not hurt at all but next morning felt the pinch and it can be anywhere on my penis. Sometimes i feel that there is a jolt feeling when i pee in mu urethra but that doesn't happen all the time and even now i get scared to pee. I recently been having so much issues as i was recently diagnosed with gerd and Barrett's esophagus. I feel like giving up sometimes but i have hope that everything will be fine. Can someone give me some support or words that would make me feel at ease? I get scared sometimes that my penis will become numb and have erectile dysfunction when I'm young or diabetes but i cut on coffee and i used to drink large amounts. I want to be able to enjoy my sex life and want kids in the near future. Thank you in advance!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.