Pink Discharge?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, new here!

So, here's my issue.. And I'm extremely sorry for the TMI.. I'm kinda embarrassed for posting this but I need to find out what's going.

Issue is, my period ended the 12th of last week (July on a Tuesday) and then the 13th, my boyfriend and I fooled around BUT there was NO entry of any sort, not even fingers (I know! I'm sorry, TMI!) just like.. dry humping (I'm sorry!) and I gave him oral (gah..) and at one point, rubbed my lower belly on his member while kissing his chest and whatnot. I haven't even had sex with my boyfriend of 10 months. Ha I know.. Poor fella but after an abusive relationship right before him.. We're taking our ever lovin' time. Anyways, either Monday or Tuesday of this week (18th-19th.. Maybe not even that long ago) I've noticed a light pink discharge. Not like period discharge or yeast infection discharge but it's like.. It's almost clear with pink throughout it. Only when I wipe to go pee. I've been googling all evening about it and stupid Google keeps pulling up websites talking about implementation and I'm sitting here driving myself nuts; "S***.. did his penis touch me down there?!" (When I know it didn't) but it's still freaking me out. This has NEVER happened to me before in my 27 years. I know by my period tracker on my phone, today (21st) is my Ovulation (thanks little pink flower for sharing!). The only thing I have done different is that last night was my second night of doing a 3 Day Monastat..

Has this happened to anyone else? I would go to an OBGYN but due to not having insurance at this moment, I can't afford it right now.

Gah, sorry for all the TMI! Just a nervous girl here!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Deep breaths sweetie. Sounds like you're having mid cycle spotting during the ovulation cycle. It's very common especially when you're stressed during that time of the cycle. Try to relax, I know easier said than done, but I hope this helps you to relax. The spotting will stop then yay the lovely period will come again in a week or so. Ugh. But don't worrying all good. You're not pregnant I can almost guarantee that.

• Posted

does make me feel a little better until I started cramping late lastnight and tonight. Would that happen during Ovulation? I'm not no Einstein on Ovulation but wouldn't the symptoms stop afterwards? Like yesterday was, supposedly on my period tracker, my last day of Ovulation. I'm trying to stay calm but like you said, so much easier said then done.

• Posted

Actually, I double checked my period tracker and today is my last day of Ovulation. Would there be lower belly cramping with that? This is the first time I've ever experienced this so I wouldn't know.

Thank you tricia51298 for replying and trying to calm my worrying mind.

• Posted

Oh yes ovulation causes horrible cramps.

You're very welcome. Deep breaths. All is good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.