Pins and needles

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone else experience pins and needles across their abdomen or a pressure like a tight band around? I seem to experience I wide variety of symptoms and wondering if anyone else has these? My left side seems tighter. The more I think about it the worst it is, but if I can distract myself then I don't feel it, these pains have never woke me up from sleep.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Pins & needles is normal! I used to get them in my head and all over my body and also numbness... My abdomen would get numb... And stress doesn't help at all... Once you feel symptoms you start thinking about it and I don't ever go away until you stop ... Depression and anxiety sucks and I can't believe how many people are going thru the same thing I am... Just know you aernt alone...
    • Posted

You're so right as soon as I feeling or thinkin feel it then it intensifies, it's never been bad just its there I feel it I can still go on about my day never hunched over in pain or anything, just wish I could ignore it easier. I've been battling anxiety for a couple months, probably longer but last couple months realized what it was as it was taking over my life, so finally going to talk to someone get some help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.