Pins and needles

Posted , 5 users are following.

anyone experienced these after gallbladder removal? i am starting to wonder.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

am having the same thing and i still have my gallbladder but the difference is my gallbladder isnt working no more,

• Posted

oh ok! so it is related to not having a gallbladder anymore. thanks a lot for replying. hope you get well soonπŸ™

• Posted

had my gallbladder removed on friday, and my reflux issue is gone, but bad gas in my whole right side and numbness in my feet and hands which was there before surgery, am try to be active because i need good blood flow

• Posted

the burning feeling that i in my back is gone as well

• Posted

It may be related to problems with your neck trapping a nerve I also have gall stones ,but i have carpel tunnel syndrome in my wrists as well which causes numbness that is not constant but can be caused by position.

• Posted

I've had them got 3 years before my gallbladder came out, I get them in my hands, arms, legs and feet. Still under going investigations for them.

• Posted

My surgery was in August so they started years before. That's why I thought there was something else but maybe it's all connected πŸ€”

• Posted

Hi Josephine... my surgery was 5 weeks ago. The soreness from my right shoulder downwards is more constant than the pins and needles. Going to see my family physician about it. Hope you don't get it too often. Take care.

• Posted

i don't have any soreness on the shoulders. it is just the pins and needles.

hope you feel better soon from the soreness πŸ™

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.