Pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all I have been reading all the coments and all that people are say about ESA -PIP. I am waiting to hear from pip myself it's so overwhelming waiting for a answer. Someone has just shoot all this ESA AND PIP together not thinking what people who have been on DLA for years and how there are feeling

I no how I feel and iam 40 odd I have never ever been though this I think there need a proper support system put in place

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am going through the PIP process at the moment, I've been on DLA for 7 years and was awarded indefinite award, the PIP assessment was a joke done by a nurse, he didn't have a clue what he was doing, the report was disgraceful, they sent me back and told me I'm now on standed award for both, I appealed the decision with help from welfare rights, and a letter from my doctor, and sent the Reconsideration Notice in early last month and still waiting for a decision, the whole process has made me so sick with worry, my medication has increased as I'm have panic attacks now and unable to breathe, it's disgraceful that the DWP are put people through this as I am unable to go anywhere as I'm unable to walk for, I was only 5 points away from the enhanced award, the report was put together just so they could justify not giving me the enhanced reward.

• Posted

Lucky boy!! I never got past the first stage to confirm who I am and if I qualified Took my HRM & MRC - DLA off me and said that I am now too old to move over to PIP.

?Got the distinct impression that when you are 65+ you become surplus to requirements. 

• Posted

Hi David yes it's all wrong the way they are doing it. This is why it's taking 16 year for me to go on the sick coz if they c'not see what's wrong my problem had no name for a long time but now there have name failed back Surgery simdrom and a nine I can't spell lol they have changed the name to pip so people like u and my wife on DLA indefinitely think that's right spelling that's all it is so they can get out of it

• Posted

I no how I feel and iam 40 odd I have never ever been though this I think there need a proper support system put in place

There is a proper system in place - that is if you live in Northern Ireland!!! Seems also that Scotland are even trying to outdo what NI offers.

?But we English just plod along sending money to NI & Scotland for them to make sure that they look after their people properly.

• Posted

Hi Les that's right they need to do something putting people though that much stress

• Posted

simplees - pack up and move to Scotland or NI.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.