pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi just a quick question....how far do they backdate a claim for pip if your successful? Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

From the day you got the letter to apply ....if you're on DLA you get this up until PIP so nothing lost .....

• Posted

Hi maggs thanks....im not on dla its my first time claiming...just people keep telling me different things 😌

• Posted

Just hang on in there too many opinions on here .....

Your claim will be back dated to the day you applied...maggs

• Posted

Hi Maggs,

I'm sure that people on here are really trying to  help others and therefore there is bound to be many opinions.  

• Posted

Totally agree...but some don,t realise how many advisory reply's come flowing in....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.