Pip

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so ive just had my text say they now have all the need to make a decision. How long after getting that text does it normally take to find out if ive been awarded it or not?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

They told me between 2 to 8 weeks after text but can sometimes take a bit longer.

I have also read that some get a text to say that you have been awarded PIP but I'm not sure if that's a regular occurrence or the same in all areas.

Good luck anyway.

• Posted

Hi toni some get text but I got a phone call to tell me what I got so all depends
    • Posted

All I got was a curt letter telling me that I don't have any care needs day or night for my Attendance Allowance claim. No explanation.

• Posted

Looker Les it's all wrong what they are doing

its a lotto

• Posted

Maybe but as someone else said to me on here it is possible that they are right and that I am genuinely not entitled despite me thinking that I was.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.