Pip

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi i had pip assessment on the 05/10/2016 anyone no roughly no how long it takes

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ive just called for any updates still with descison maker has been since the 7th off this month
    • Posted

hi lisa I've just phoned pip and I've been awarded standard care on both and a payment will be in my bank tomorrow when I phoned last week they said it was with case manager so if I was you give them a ring in few days hope all goes in your favour hun x

• Posted

Hi michelle can i ask what area u live in as it may have something to do with that. X
    • Posted

Lisa give them a call I only received my letter yesterday but obviously I new cos I phoned them and my back dated money was in the bank on Tuesday I wouldn't of known if I hadn't of called them your not losing nothing by giving them a call hun let me know how you get on feel for ya cos I know how your feeling it's horrible good luck hun x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.