PIP

Posted , 6 users are following.

I had my assessment for pip on the 26th october  and received a text 2 days later saying they had all the information to make a decision on my claim, and i have just getting a letter in the mail today saying the same thing... does this mean anything and i might get a decision soon? Or do they just send it out on text and letter.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think its over kill LOL would save the country a fortune if they did it all via email or text, have you noticed the volume of post we get in this paper free Society.

I think you will hear within the next two weeks so not long now, I hope you are given a good result.

I waited exactly four weeks from assessment day

• Posted

Hi molly I waited about 2-3 weeks after I had that letter...i rang up and got my decision over the phone and got my letter and backdated money a few days later....good luck xxx
  • Posted

Hi Molly, that text means it won't be long now. I was one of the lucky ones. I had my assessment on the Monday, a text like yours on the Wednesday, decision was made Friday of the same week. Good luck.

• Posted

Good luck.I'm so worried.I'm on my own.this is wicked.just got to wait.hope you hear soon.I will pray molly you get a great decision

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.