Pip

Posted , 5 users are following.

My son was awarded pip and is getting esa now but will have to go for medical can I use the results from his pip award to show the esa board

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi John. It would take do any harm. But they don't always ask the same questions. But it can't do any harm. Good luck.

Mark

• Posted

Yes often the questions are totally different John but it will certainly do no harm.
  • Posted

Hi,

No ESA and PIP and 2 completely different benefits, they have completely different criteria. They'll know he's recieving PIP anyway. You can use the same evidence you used for PIP, just make sure you take all evidence with you if you haven't already sent it as mostly they don't contact any medical professional for any evidence. Remember during the assessment he'll be assessed whether or not he's able to any type of work.

• Posted

Hi john I would not take it cause they loo at everything even if u have your phone out and then they say u can move your hands and look in your phone so u can use a computer I work for ESA . They look if u can sit straight if u move if u can sit still how many times u move your arms or legs how fast u walk and if u take that other form and see something on there that they have give u points on they will contact them and they will call u in again but I would mention it and just say u forgot it , xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.