Pip

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi had a phone call from pip dm and awarded enhanced daily living component which I originally was awarded standard and also got awarded standard rate of mobility which never got before so very happy.😀So good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear and applying wish you all good luck.

2 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Great news well done smile
    • Posted

Thank you Denise glad that US done.Thank you for all your advice you gave it was greatly appreciated. Please continue with it even if some of it us not appreciated.You are always ready to give advice and try to be straight about things.My at say you are very knowledgeable in what you know.Good on you.I will still come on here to see how others are getting on.
    • Posted

Thank you Denise and for all your advice you gave greatly appreciated.
  • Posted

Were you told this over the phone by the DM or did you have a letter? Curious as normally the DM doens't usually tell you.

• Posted

Well they phoned to confirm a couple of things and I was told letter coming so I asked and was told over phone.

• Posted

I called to get my results and they told me to call the next day as they had to put it in computer. I did not call but got letter 2 days after with the outcome.

So pleased for you

• Posted

That is excellent news pau as how long have they awarded it for?.
    • Posted

Thank you not sure for how long as waiting for letter but will let you know.Just glad that is all done now.
  • Posted

Brilliang new Pau2, really pleased for you. biggrin
    • Posted

I mean Brilliant news  -  I really wish we could edit a post  frown

• Posted

Haha don't I always think I spell right but as soon as you send it you realise the mistakes.Thank you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.