Pip

Posted , 4 users are following.

my son had his pip f2f last Friday the mentor health team got us a taxi ther abs back which I was surprised his care worker came with us it seemed to go well but we will have to wait and see

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Good luck, hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the decision. You can also ring PIP DWP and ask for a copy of the assessment report and they'll send it to you as soon as they have both copies. This will give you some idea of what the decision will be because mostly the decision maker goes with what's stated in that report.

• Posted

You can ring anytime. They'll put a note on the computer and send you a copy once they recieve both copies.

• Posted

I wish you your son all the very best Valerie.  I rang for my  report just a few days after the face to face so go for it and hopefully it will be ready foe you.  Lots of good luck, let us know how you get on. x
  • Posted

Good luck Valerie as l hope and pray that your son gets the right decision.
    • Posted

Thank you all for your support my SON has four illnesses type 1 diabetes adhd sciafec disorder and Taj in the jaw which he I'd I'm constant painn s

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.