Pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can someone advice me please. My pip is up to jan 18 I’ve not heard anything from dwp about a review should I contact them 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Is that the review date or the end date? They're 2 completely different things and you'll need to look at the decision/award letter. Unless you went to Tribunal last time then there should be 2 dates on your award letter, 1 should say an end date and the other will say review date. If you took it to Tribunal then mostly it's just 1 date.

If it's review Jan 2018 then they'll send you a review form sometime around Jan, if it's an end date then you should have revieved a letter 3 months before that end date.

Please check your decision letter. If in doubt or you don't have it then yes, you'll need to ring DWP and ask.

• Posted

Hi I cannot find my letter they sent me when I received my payment decision from them in January 2016 but remember it said payment till January 2018 I’ve not had any letters from them since and can’t find a number to call them up
    • Posted

Google is a marvelous thing.... 03458503322. If that date is an end date then your payments will stop in January because you should have recieved a letter from then a few months before. Have you moved and not changed your address recently, or maybe you have an apppointee that lives at a different address....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.