Pip

Posted , 5 users are following.

So the dreaded brown envelope arrived this a,m over the moon standard care, enhanced mobility for 4 yrs,,, so same as dla really.. Looking through the comments though there are innacurracys as to what was said etc at f2f but i, m happy, 2 questions i,d like to ask please. will my sdp be affected given i was on middle care and now standard pip, the car tax certificate serial is different on my pip confirmation to the 1 on my dla how do i change it been trying to ring dvlc all morning and no luck. Tia

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That's great news Kim. No, your SDP will not be affected because it's awarded on either rate of Daily Living PIP. As for the car tax then you'll need to speak to DVLA for that, keep ringing you'll get through eventually.

• Posted

Thanks Denise just another? About 2 wks after my f2f i recieved work capability questionnaire even though i was only 9 mths into 18 award. Have sent it back do you u think it will help if i ring them and tell them i have been awarded pip. Thanks
    • Posted

No problem. Unfortunately it won't help, sorry. ESA and PIP are 2 completely different benefits. People claim PIP and work. ESA is for those with a limited capability for work.

• Posted

May I ask if you know how long did it take for you to receive your letter? I have been told my letter was posted on 27th April. Thank you
    • Posted

It can take 7-10 working days to receive a letter from DWP. This is because all mall going out from them also has to go through a mail sorting process and all post is always 2nd class. As it was only posted Friday then it could be at least the end of the week, possibly longer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.