PIP

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have Non epileptic attack disorder i have tried for PIP didn't get it. Appealed then got my points reduced too 0. Then went to tribunal went into a seizure during the court hearing they said they will retire into the chambers until I was fit for hearing to resume. My partner informed me about this because I was in a seizure she tried to get me out of it causing me to be in pain. My therapist told her never to try and get me out a seizure i will come back when my body lets me come around

The tribunal said I'm fit to live alone and be safe

I'm on ESA and in support group

Kind regards

Paul Lammas

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Paul,

I'm sorry to hear this. Are you saying that you lost your Tribunal and were still refused PIP? PIP isn't about living alone and being safe. Unfortunately with PIP it's about the descriptors and scoring enough of points for an award.

If you did lose the Tribunal you can ask for the statement of reasons and if an error of law was made in making the decision only then can you take it to the Upper Tribunal. If no error in law was made then you won't be able to appeal it.

You can of course re-apply at anytime.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.