Pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi i called pip today to all then if i could have my report the man said it’s still with the accessors do they cant send it yet he said they might be looking into more eveidence

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

If you've had the face to face assessment then they won't send the report to you until both copies have been received back with DWP.

It's possible that your report could be in audit, if so then there's no timescales how long it will be there for but it could significantly delay the decision process. There's nothing you can do in the meantime. You could ring the health assessment providers and ask them if your report has been returned. If it's in audit they will tell you. Nothing to worry about if it is it just means that the HCP is being checked that they did what they should have done correctly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.