PiP

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi All,

I am new to this online stuff so here goes.

I am on PIP Standard Living Allowance since 2019 i believe with the following conditions, Anxiety, Depression, Lumbar Spondylosis, Osteoarthritis and have had multiple operations including Lumbar Discectomy. I informed them 2 years ago that its much worse but got refused any other help. Since then i have lost my Dad in May 2020, then my Mum in December 2021, then my Brother 2 months ago and have been going through Counselling for 3 months then EMDR and have been diagnosed with severe PTSD, major anxiety, Agrophobia and insomnia. I recently went to the Physiotherapy and to my doctor as i've broken my toe and to tell them that my back, hips and pain is so bad that i cannot lay on my side as hurts, cannot sit for long and cant walk far and getting short of breath and depressed badly as im in my 40s and my surgeon said there's no more that can be done, i've had Steriod injections, Epidurals, and currently on Medicine but it doesnt help. I have been referred again to Physio as i see them recently and been told i may need a hip replacement. I am in so much pain that im wondering if i should try again for help. Thankyou.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.