Pip apeall mixed up

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been on disability disability allowance for 25 years plus I filled form in for pip 2 months ago got my letter saying I got 12 for mobility great then it said my daily 8 points got standard after 25 years of getting highest rate I wasent happy. So I appealed to got letter back I'm confused as says you know have 11 points for daily care which means I'm still on standard right ??? On there back off letter where it say there disition and how we looked at it agai and it says I got advance for both so I phoned them the man on phone couldend undersand it so said they phone me back and absent as yet

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Just unnecessary stress caused by their incompetance, shocking, all I can say is stick at it, I'm waiting for my decision and I've been on the highest rate mobility and the middle rate of care for 25 years and dreading the letter coming. good luck.

• Posted

It is difficult to understand what you are trying to say when there are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes. Is there someone who can help you with your English?

Hope you get things clear soon.

Sarah

• Posted

Hi Yvonne,

?did you hear back yet from DWP about your PIP? i hope its all sorted for you now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.