Pip appeal

Posted , 4 users are following.

does anyone know roughly how long an appeal takes....I received a letter before Christmas to say my appeal had been received and sent to my local tribunal service....thanksĀ 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

that's like asking how long is a piece of string unfortunately. I'm also in the northeast and my mother had a 13 month wait where as my neighbor only waited 2 month it was a stressful time for my mother having to contend with all her medical issues and the stress of losing the car fortunately we were able to get her a mobility scooter so she could avoid being house bound for all that time it all went in her favor in the end so keep your head up and try not to worry (easier said than done)

• Posted

Yeah its stressful I actually received all of the forms today for the appeal so I'm hoping that it doesn't drag on too long....plus I got to see the assessors report today and although it was fair he got 2 of my illnesses wrong and said I was awaiting new knees and its actually my hips so here's hoping

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.