pip asesement

Posted , 3 users are following.

i won my pip appeal last october  the award runs from 29march 16 -29 march 2018 when if any would i have to go for face to face assesment amyone know

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

They will write to you with a PIP review form about 1 year before your award is due to end. So you'll hear from them soon. I had my PIP review form in July last year my award was due to end in August this year.

• Posted

okay thanks denise hopefully they dont stop it as nothing changed regarding me sezures and mental health
    • Posted

i called the dwp about me pip renewal they said cause its got end date on it 29 march next year i have to reply in december does that mean when i reply my payments will stop in december even though tribunal award it from march2016-march2018 hope that makes sence
    • Posted

Hi,

That's the wrong info you've been given there, sorry. As i said people are contacted 1 year before their award ends. As your award is due to end 29th March 2018 they will contact you sometime in March this year. It'll be a PIP review form which you'll need to fill out and return by the date stated on the letter. If you do this your payments will continue. If you don't return by the date your payments will stop. They're usually quite quick with reviews. The reason why they contact us 1 year before is just in case there's backlog and a decision takes longer than usual.

• Posted

So pleased for you
    • Posted

Sorry Mora

Sorry Morag,

I'm just wondering why you would say to Ross  'so pleased for you' 

• Posted

Hello Sukes, I think Morag was saying that she is pleased for Ross because he said that nothing has changed regarding his disabilities ie. Seizures & mental health. I am sure you will agree that  nothing has changed is better than saying that the disabilities have become worse.  I hope I am right in saying this Morag.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.