pip assement they joys

Posted , 5 users are following.

well rang dwp today said any  pdates on me application form well paseed to atos or waterver called now,so when assements comes get turned down appeal process again,dwp had all evedince but hey like others another stressful few months

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Is there a local Welfare Rights Officer who can represent you when you appeal? Many years ago when I lived in Co Durham they took my DLA away from me. I appealed had a Durham Welfare Rights Officer to represent me.

Pages and pages of medical notes and evidence and he caught them out on one sentence, knew exactly where to go. I got it all back again plus backpay. Still on it over 20 years later!! Ofcourse I will be assessed for PIP at some point but still getting DLA at the moment. I don't care what they call it as long as they pay me!!!!

Sarah

• Posted

Fortunately, Ross hasn't got to that stage yet and hopefully he won't. He's currently waiting for an assessment.

There's really nothing you can do Ross except wait. It's standard procedure that your file is sent straight to the assessment providers. From here they'll decide if you send enough evidence not to have a face 2 face assessment. Most people have them as it's rare not to. Good luck and hopefully you're not waiting too long.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.