pip assement toay

Posted , 8 users are following.

well had me pip assesemt today woman tried to catch me out by asking same question 2-3 times but told her same aswetr as before now the waiting game lol for them to turn me down i bet hope not for me i think its appeal again lol

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes, its really crap what they put us through. But whatever happens , just fight it. That is what everyone who is able must do. If they want to rob us of what we are justly due, let them have to fight us for it. And hopefully, we win.
  • Posted

Good luck Ross. Everything crossed for you, for a decision in your favour. Let you know please.
    • Posted

heard from dwp well rang them awarded me mobilly part 58pnd week but took standed rate off me not woried about that says its from 15 jan will the new rate be backeated to then and show in next pyment which will be on 27 febcause i got old rate on 30 janof 220 not new rate aprite reply back please when u have time thanks awarde till2021

• Posted

HI Ross,

So sorry for the delay in answering your question. Your money will start from the 15th Jan, if money is owed then you'll have a small backdated amount. Then your new payments will start 4 weeks later.

• Posted

Hi ross01378.  Is this your first claim? Would ring them up and ask for a copy of assessors report, hope it goes ok for you without the need for a tribunal.
    • Posted

How long does it take for the report to come?...I requested mine on Wednesday ? Thank you x
    • Posted

no claomed pip befor but turned me down,but won at tribunal me award was till march this this so had to make new claim
  • Posted

I know the feeling.

Worked in security for 34 years until October last year as of back problems.

I applied for ESA in November and was awarded it. I also applied for PIP. Had ESA assessment on 21st December last year followed by pip assessment on 22nd December last year. ESA turned me down so did a mandatory reconsideration and in 16th January was still refused it. Today I have been turned down for PIP support as well. I guess having slipped discs in my lower back, trapped nerve in my right buttock, sciatica in my right leg down to my knee cap, two very bad knees, two numb fingers on left hand and constantly dropping things. I'm constantly out of breath, can't walk very far and has a sleeping disorder as of not sleeping properly. I have weakness of muscles and a lump under my left foot as well as on antidepressants. I guess you could say I don't meet the criteria for ESA and PIP. Lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.