PIP ASSESMENT

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just had my PIP assesment n the lady was lovely.We went through everythin n i got upset when we talked about my brother who died she gave me tissues n offered me adrink. It was not rushed n i felt really at ease. She said i shd hear in bout 6-8 weeks bt she cld not see a problem with claim.

Am home now relaxed havin cup of tea.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I had a man that did my assessment he was also really nice which I was shocked at as normally they can be very rude but I was unsure if it was a good sign or bad but it was a good sign as I was awarded enhanced on care and mobility and it only took 3 week's from the assessment I got a text week later saying they had all information I rang them the following week and they said it was still with case manager so I left it till the following Tuesday and I phoned them and the lady on the phone told me I had been awarded enhanced rate and payment for back dated money will be in the bank next day and I didn't receive my letter till the Friday so the money was there before the letter good luck hun hope you get it x

• Posted

Thanku for nice reply.I am on DLA bt have to go for PIP. I hope i gt it cause my medical problems wont change. She also knew all bout my problems wich was good. Xx
  • Posted

Hi Kerry,

I'm so glad that you had an assessor that seemed to understand.  I too was lucky with mine.  

I hope the outcome is good for you.  Try to relax a little now, there is nothing more you can do. x

• Posted

Thanks for nice message.It makes a difference when assosor is nice n understandin.Will just wait now. X
    • Posted

Buy lots of tea bags and let us know how it goes x
  • Posted

Maybe it is a good idea for posters to pinpoint where in the country these 'wonderful' assessors are? Then we can all 'choose and book' that assessment centre?

?Here in Kent I am sure that they are reading the remnants of the Gestapo rule book of Torture. Down here all we need are spotlights in your eyes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.