Pip assesment by phone

Posted , 3 users are following.

Afternoon hope everyone is well

I recieved a text saying my assessment will be by phone on Tuesday at 11.45 .I'm stressed out I thought I had copied the forms when i filled them in .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

HI,

It will be the same as a face to face assessment but over the phone instead. What questions they will ask will depend on how your conditions affect you. You will also need to verify what was written on the form that you returned.

Once the assessment is done and your report has been returned to DWP you can request a copy for yourself. Good luck.

• Posted

thanks for that but I didn't make copy what I had put on the form will they tell me what I've written

stay safe

• Posted

No, they won't tell you what's written on the form because there won't be time to do that. If you were honest when you filled out the form then there shouldn't be too much of a problem answering the questions. They are not going to ask you to repeat it word for word.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.