PIP Assesment Date

Posted , 6 users are following.

I put my review paperwork in last October and today i have received my appointment date, its roughly two weeks away and is thankfully at home, I'm pleased about that as i find it a real pain "literally" to travel especially when I'm incredibly anxious it seems to effect the whole body increasing pain levels and my wheelchair is a lump to get in the car etc, not for me but for my other half, hes on about getting a light weight one even if we have to pay for it ourselves, hes not getting any younger and suffers with high BP and arthritis so ee are both crocks LOL so at last i am going to know one way or another, this waiting is horrendous, even though we try to convince ourselves we are not going to worry we most definitely do, without our mobility most of us will be housebound, this is a really scarey thought, what will be will be i suppose but life can be cruel cant it.

I pray that everyone is as good as they can be and that their applications dont take too long to be sorted.

God bless all

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Alexandria

Hope all goes well for you, it's quite right what you say we all worry even if we know it won't make any difference.

Good luck with everything

Wendy 😘 xxx

• Posted

Thank you, I was actually pleased they have given me a home assessment as i had one last time and had to ask for it but haven't this time.

Thanks again, hope alls well with you

• Posted

Hi Alexandria,

Hope it goes well and you have a decision in your favour. Good luck xx

• Posted

Thanks Denise, I suppose it will go whichever way LOL can't even remotely guess how it will go.

Hope yours comes through quickly

• Posted

Just a quick update, had my home F2F this morning, she was really nice and i honestly didnt feel like she had a different agenda.

Time will tell of course, She was here quite a lot longer than she said but it was ok.

Now just need for DWP to carry out the review.

Great to have a sounding board like this forum.

Take care all

• Posted

Fingers crossed for you, hope you don't have to wait too long 😘 xx

Take care

Wendy xx

• Posted

Thank you, I suppose like everything to do with DWP it will be weeks, they dont seem to consider the stress it causes the people involved.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.