PIP assessment

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone. Well I had the dreaded PIP assessment on sunday 21st Nov with ATOS. I had a male nurse do interview. They booked my taxi with did not turn up for me😠So stressed. Tried ring the 2 concast numbers on letters. Not good office closed. So I rang 118118. On phone house phone may I add for 1 minute and 52 seconds at a cost.of £8. 44 😰 so My friend paid for cab. Then couldn't find building . When we did . My friend had a right go and unknow to us he put me higher on list . Anyway was in the interview for 2 hours and 10 minutes. I have not read 1 good out come. Only horror stories. Im so stressed at the thought of losing the car. As I cant stand for long and wait for bus. I live on edge of town. I will be glad when I get the dreaded brown envelope. As anyone else had a very long interview. I really donot know what points I will get. Xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Paula you don't need to stress now , wait for the decision if you are awarded hight in both then you keep your car, otherwise they will take it . And yes interview sometimes it's 3 hours or 2 hours basically just to check ppl  if they are setting without discomfort and have a 2 hours conversation yes it did happen to my friend after 10 minutes she asked them to get her a bed or they have to finish the assessment at home , which the assessment last nearly 3 hours but her she doesn't have a car , she was awarded hight in both ,it took 5 weeks to get an answer,she never called them , good luck 
    • Posted

Hi Nadnad. I asked if I could stand and get comfy. Which I did. He did say he could see that I was in pain and couldn't stay in postion for very long. I'm pleased your friend was awarded both. It's not very often you hear a good outcome. I can understand why they do it though. I'm a stress head anyway so until I get that brown envelope I will stress. X
  • Posted

Hi i had a interveiw and i was in my interveiw around same time so lets hope we pass xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.