pip assessment

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi can anyone tell me how long it takes for Atos to send report to dwp as I had my face to face last week and dwp not got it yet.Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Mostly it's done straight away but if your file has been sent to audit (which means for checking on their part) it can take weeks and weeks. Hope it's not too much longer. You could ring the people that did your assessment and ask what's happening.

• Posted

The question is how long is a piece of string as it differs in different areas Pau but on average 2 to 4 weeks l would say.
    • Posted

for decisions yes but not for the assessment report to be sent back to DWP which was Paul's question smile

• Posted

Hi Pau,

not very helpful I know, but I requested mine a few days after the face to face and received it within a week.  Hopefully you won't have to wait too long. 

• Posted

I had mine just over 3 weeks now and still not heard anything. It takes about 3 weeks to get it Today, from the assessor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.