pip assessment

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I phoned Atos this morning to ask how they send their report to DWP.I was told it is sent  electronically and hard copy and it takes 5 working days for DWP to receive the report so baffled as to how they say they haven't received mine as it has been 9 working days since assessment  and still not got it.I was told something wrong with internal postal system.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had my f2f Esa in 2/3 still not received report, phoned up just now and dwp received report in 3/3 but it's awaiting decision makers report 15 days so don't know what there playing at

• Posted

Yes DWP's internal postal system had issues but it's all resloved now but there's still a huge backlog of mail. The reason i know is because i rang yesterday and there was an automated message. I'm sure it won't be long, try to relax as there's nothing you can do until a decision has been made.

• Posted

Hi Denise yes I know so I suppose it's where you are in the backlog hey.biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.