Pip assessment done how long for a decision

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I applied for pip and has a paper based assessment no f2f am now worrying that I won't get it the dwp received report back on 26th July so am now waiting for a decision ..... I have severe anxiety and depression so the assessment was a problem for me so when I heard they didn't need one I was happy but now I can't help but think it's bad news also am desperately wanting to find out the decision

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christina,

all this waiting and worrying is just so stressful,  I had a face to face just over 2 weeks ago, rang for a copy of my report, but not received it yet.

A few people on here did not have to go for a face to face either and I'm sure someone will come forward to talk to you soon.

• Posted

I got a standard rubber stamp letter yesterday apologising for the delay in sorting it all out. They claimed that their backlog was huge.
  • Posted

I feel your anxiety and believe to know exactly what your going through .....i have bi polar disorder....depressive state at the moment.....so finding it difficult to even put my forms in the post after my cpn has done them for me .....my anxiety levels are driving me to believe I,m literally going mad .....i just want to go to sleep until its all done ....the thought of when I post to the decision coming via post or text as I requested via text also ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.