pip benefit

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

So a u turn on nic for the self employed, good when a government realises they got it wrong. Then on the same day the pip rules and regs for pip mobility go through with MP damian green announcing that reconsideration for pip appeals hit a low when they are actually at their greatest hight. Do these people ever meet up and discuss things through, they give the impression of governing by Skype while all living in different countries.

For goodness sake somebody lock them in a room together where they can at least look at what they are doing and think things through!!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Now the stats have been published (see other thread), perhaps there is a slim chance (OK so I`m being extremely optomistic) that Damian Green might find time to actually read the stats so he knows what he is talking about.

Would locking them in a room achieve anything? Or would just sit there like kids waiting for playtime?

• Posted

Locking them in a room only allows them to claim their expenses for turning up, they may get a 5 course gourmet meal whilst locked up, funded by the tax payer, then have the nerve to complain ones lobster was not cooked to ones liking! If you think anything of importance gets discussed.....think again! 
  • Posted

Westminster do not listen to sick, disabled or disadvantaged people, the only reason they done a u-turn on the nic's was because they were targeting the self employed and it back fired on them! The self employed don't get sick pay, maternity or paternity leave, none of the benefits of working for an employer, yet they do a u-turn when it hit their pockets and they screamed about it! Disabled people wether mental or physical, do not have a voice and this Tory government make sure of it! That is why the people of scotland want to be independent, we did not vote for the conservatives, we have only ONE Tory mp in the whole of scotland, we do not hate the nglish as portrayed in the media, we detest the draconian Tory rule, the whole of Westminster and the House of Lords!!! Our government has compassion! 

• Posted

The thing is that the self employed have power and the government doesn't want to upset them as for the disabled well I'm afraid we are powerless reliant on their charity so basically they can do what they want to us. After all sticking the bedroom tax to everybody on beneift was a dirty trick but we come well below that one the ladder, thinking about it I guess the one's who are worse off than us is the 20% of ex-servicemen who served their country an were repaid by homelessness. Mind if your an immigrant or refugee it looks like you're treated a lot better

• Posted

Hi Zorro,

Yes I totally agree, the way ex service men and women are treated (or lack of support) when they come out of the armed forces is appalling.

Its also appalling what the propaganda machine is pumping out on the telly, Britain on benefits, the great benefits handout, Britain on the fiddle! No wonder people think that 1/3 of all benefits are claimed fraudently when the actual figure is 0.8%. That's what westmonster would like the public to think! 

• Posted

Hi,

I don't remember anywhere in my post that I suggested opening the door once they were in there.

Reference the ex-servicemen/service women.

I remember grandad on fools and horses saying "we promised them homes fit for heros, instead we got hero's fit for homes, " so apt even for today's hero's.

Mike.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.