PIP current claim. change circumtances

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi guys, Im a current claimant and i currently get the enhanced care. but no mobility, however i contacted them as things got worse and they sent evidence off to capita. now i think i will be awarded the enhanced mobilty aswell. if this is awarded, do they back date? if so when from? the start of the claim or ..? confused

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi, from the date you told them that things got worse , if they accpt 
  • Posted

Hi Dylan

You would have signed and dated the form and that would be the date any back dated benefit would be based on.

• Posted

last year i changed over from dla to pip,id been on dla for 12 yrs,but now ive had the care taken off me,even tho i said my mum cooks all my meal,taking ti to appeal but im stressed out and worried 
    • Posted

Hi there, my dad went through the same right to tribunal and then won at tribunal he got the high both
    • Posted

hiya louise iv jst won my appeal for pip.......at the tribunal....warwickshire welfare rights took my case on throgh the c.a.b ...i was worried sick too....but you will be fine...
    • Posted

That is interesting.

When I was living in CoDurham they took my DLA away from me.

Durham welfare rights tookmy case on through cab and like you I won my appeal.

Sarah

• Posted

Not sure dylan.

They may want to re assess you.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

I've spoken to the assessment department called capita they said they don't need to see me as they have all the evidence they need

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.