PIP F2F Interview report

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, ive had a copy of my F2F interview and in the review section it says: “Based on the claimants circumstances, it would be appropriate to review in 9 months. Justification for review period, Her primary condition appears to be affecting her functionally, she has recently had an operation her condition may change in the short term” (sorry for the bad English taken straight off letter) does this sound positive as my operation didn’t go completely to plain so I’m left with life long complications. Just hoping someone can shed so light on this as I’m really starting to panic, as according to the report i'm entitled to basic rate daily living.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

For PIP you must expect the conditions to last at least 9 months. I'm wondering whether this means that the HCP doesn't think they will because when someone has surgery, usually a Consultant will only recommend this if they're fairly certain that an improvement is expected. If i'm correct then even though the points scored add up to a standard award, there won't be an award based on the length of time they expect your conditions to last. I really hope for you that i'm wrong but i've seen this happen a few times. You'll need to wait for the decision. Fingers crossed for you, that this doesn't happen. Good luck!

• Posted

thanks for you honest reply i guess its going to be a waiting game as I'm left with a leg that often goes numb or will drop to the floor without any warning. I'm currently under going extra tests to work out whats happened

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.